Affordable and personalized student service solutions that help you deliver what your students expect.
From enrollment to graduation, student expectations of service are high. Students want quick access to concise answers, anytime. Blackboard’s affordable, scalable, and personalized student service solutions help you deliver the experience your students expect.
Financial Aid and Student Support Services
By extending your team, we can help your students get the financial aid and other administrative student support they need to enroll and stay in class. Our experts offer years of experience in financial aid, student accounts, registrar, bursar, records and registration. They have served as institutional leaders, so they know your challenges and understand your students’ needs, as well as how to address them.
- Boost student satisfaction with a single point of entry to admissions, records, registration, and financial related services
- Blackboard’s trained advisors expand your team, giving you the resources to provide your students with real-time answers they want
- Provide extended, multi-model support to serve students on their terms
- Deliver a scalable solution that frees your team to focus on packaging, process improvements, and complex applications
- Leverage technology to communicate information in more efficient and innovative ways
Help Desk Services
Technology is integral to the academic experience. As the role of technology increases, demand for resources and support increases as well. If resources are not growing to meet these demands, student adoption and satisfaction can suffer. Blackboard’s IT Help Desk solutions make sure the technologies powering your campus accelerate learning rather than inhibit it. Blackboard can provide a unified and scalable solution that extends your IT support affordably, while offering personalized service that helps keep all of your community satisfied.
- Extended resources on hand to support for your institution’s learning management environment, around-the-clock
- Ensure that students, faculty, and staff are using core technologies to their fullest potential
- Free IT resources to focus on strategic initiatives that facilitate teaching and learning
- Deliver live IT support to resolve routine to complex issues around the clock, everyday
- Reduce support costs through efficient self-help options that students can access across all devices
- Increase students’ satisfaction and engagement by addressing their need for speed, choice, and customization
For more information as well as pricing options please contact the Blackboard representative below:Craig Chanoff, Blacboard Education Services
650 Massachusetts Ave NW
Washington, DC 20001
202.463.4860 ext. 2836