Project Leadership vs. Project Management - Why it Matters for IT Project Success
"In this webinar Vantage Point Consulting founders explores important distinctions between project management and project leadership and their effect on project outcomes at education institutions like yours.
If you are planning a strategic project or have projects underway that are stuck or falling behind…ask yourself these questions:
1) Do project sponsors clearly communicate, motivate, mentor and inspire the delivery team and stakeholders?
2) Does the entire organization understand the business objectives for the project and its relationship to longer-term vision and strategy?
3) Does the team have the right experience, skills, knowledge, and bandwidth needed for success?
4) Are stakeholders engaged throughout the project and feel ""bought in""?
5) Is your communication effective and do you have a plan to manage change during and after project launch?
6) Are the politics of the project fully understood and navigated?
If you answered “No” to any of these questions, Vantage Point Consulting invites you to join us and learn how your project management approach can be the difference between success and failure. We will share real life case study that will convince you that project success means you may have to grow your project managers into project leaders.
**Targeted Audience……. CIO/CTOs, Product Owners, Program Managers, Project Managers, Project Sponsors, PMO
Presenter: "Jeffrey Carpenter, Vice President
Harold Tran, Managing Partner for Higher Education"