The IT Security Services and Solutions Master Contracts were awarded after a competitive RFP process to 24 vendors. The awarded vendors were vetted for their expertise in providing IT security consulting services and selling IT security related products. The Master Contracts represents 130 brands and manufacturers across Categories 2-6. The contracts include optional Expansion Windows at three-year intervals, during which time the vendors may propose adding brands, services, and categories not previously awarded and new vendors may propose to become Master Contractors.
The Contract Summary below provides contract highlights and the Award Matrix by Category provides a chart of the vendors and their categories awarded. Members may solicit secondary competition under the contracts via a Task Order Request for Proposal (TORP). TORPs enable buyers to obtain the best rates for their defined projects.
- Category 1: IT Security Assessment and IT Security Services
- Category 2: Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Solutions
- Category 3: End Point and Data Protection Solutions
- Category 4: Intrusion Detection \Prevention, and Monitoring Solutions
- Category 5: Identity Management and Governance Solutions
- Category 6: Other IT Security Products and Solutions