The Microsoft Premier Services Agreement provides MEEC members with discounted pricing for various support package options. The Agreement is direct with Microsoft and it supports all Microsoft products. The support package options are: Standard, Plus, Foundation, Core, and Comprehensive. Members select the package that best fit the number of hours and services they need and their budgets.
Microsoft’s Premier Services provide members with a dedicated support team that proactively minimizes risk and downtime. Problems are resolved quickly and there is immediate escalation for mission critical system issues. Assistance programs help with planning, rollouts, health checks, and remediation. The support is available via the cloud, on-premise, or a hybrid solution. Premier Services include:
- Support Account Management – Assigned “Services Resource” that help to build relationships with members’ management and service delivery staff.
- Workshops – Training helps members prevent problems, increase system availability, and assist with creating products and solutions based on Microsoft technologies.
- Problem Resolution Support – Help members solve problems encountered while using Microsoft products.
- Support Assistance – Provides short-term advice and guidance for problems not covered with Problem Resolution Service; as well as, consultative assistance for design, development, and deployment issues.
- Information Services – Provides the latest knowledge on Microsoft technologies to enhance members’ in-house support capabilities.
Pricing, ordering, and agreement details can be obtained from:
Jeremy Merritt, Premier Services Specialist
||Contract Number: MSA#U8720739
Contract Term: 7-6-2017 – Evergreen