CAS Severn and IBM have joined together to provide an educational event tackling three hot
topics in IT: cloud, mobile, and security.
Join us on March 18 to learn about how your IT environment can benefit from
cloud and mobile offerings, and how a new security posture can protect your
Our keynote speaker will be Steve “Woj” Wojtowecz, Vice President,
Engineering and Development, Systems Data Management, Control and
Protection for IBM. His speech "Software Defined Storage: Hype? Hope? or,
Hallelujah!" will cover how to leverage the control SDS affords to reduce
storage costs and admin complexity and enable data portability.
After the keynote, we'll offer two tracks of sessions, including the following
1. Security Intelligence - Quantify the Risk Threat Analysis in 2015
2. Software Defined Storage and Spectrum Control: Lower Storage Usage by
3. Modern Mobile and Endpoint Management: Secure Access to your Corporate
Data, Near Real-Time Visibility and Control
4. Spectrum Accelerate - Software Based XIV
1. Tivoli Storage Manager and the Hybrid Cloud: Where is Spectrum Protect
2. Integrated Intrusion Protection - A Modern Way to Build Better Walls
3. Tivoli Storage Manager EcoSystem Review
4. Identify and Access Management
Breakfast and lunch will be provided. Registration and breakfast will be
available at 8:30 am and the program will begin promptly at 9:00 am.
Date: Wednesday, March 18, 2015
Time: 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Location: CAS Severn, 6201 Chevy Chase Drive, Laurel, Maryland 20707