Mobile technology is transforming the way we learn and work.
Join us to find out how leading enterprise companies are using
Apple devices to empower their employees to do their best work.
Discover enterprise IT best practices for planning, deploying, and
maintaining Apple devices, and hear how they’re being adopted
in today’s enterprise-oriented school deployments.
Here’s what you’ll experience:
• Learn how Apple supports the worldwide customer experience by
scaling information systems and technology.
• Discover how IBM’s deployment of over 100,000 Mac computers
drew the blueprint for scalability in the enterprise while decreasing
support incidents and lowering costs.
• Hear about the privacy and security features that are fundamental
to the design of Apple products and how they ensure that student
information is always protected.
• Explore best practices and new features that enable schools to
manage both devices and the classroom experience with ease.
• Find out how today’s enterprise and education customers keep
their deployments running smoothly and efficiently year-round.
• Learn what’s new from Apple for education, and participate in a
question and answer session with our presenters.
You’ll leave the session ready to lead your institution forward in
creating a new mobile enterprise environment.
April 12, 2018
8:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens
Robins Visitors Center
1800 Lakeside Avenue
Henrico, VA 23228