Please save the date to join Microsoft on Thursday, November 29th from 8:30am – 4:30pm at the Maritime Conference Center for the first annual gathering of area K-20 schools. The focus will be on our shared goals of improving student outcomes and intuitional effectiveness.
In this first Microsoft Education Summit we will discuss key topics and trends impacting schools today including, but not limited to, data security, personalized learning, and operational effectiveness. We will also provide time for you to connect with others so you can walk away with valuable information you can leverage immediately
What to expect:
- Specialized conference tracks for IT and Instructional leaders (specific for higher-education & K-12) focused on current issues and trends
- Solutions you can start using and/or better leveraging today
- Resources & tools to get the most out of what you already own
- Best practices and learnings from your counterparts
- Networking with peers, partners and Microsoft
AGENDA (subject to change)
7:30AM-8:30AMRegistration / Breakfast
8:30AM-10:15AMKeynote: Microsoft Education executive & local peer school/institution
10:30AM-12:30PMBreak-outs: IT and Instructional tracks
12:30PM-1:15PMLunch | Device Product Bar
1:15PM-4:15PM Break-outs: IT and Instructional tracks
4:15PM-5:30PMClosing Remarks & Networking Reception
Registration is only for employees of K-12 and Higher-ed institutions in Maryland, Delaware, and Washington, D.C.