Networking For Future (NFF) E-Rate Solutions Webinar
Secure, Ready to Deploy E-Rate Solutions
The E-Rate program has become a critical resource for schools and libraries in their ongoing effort to provide secure, reliable and robust technology services to their faculty, students, staff and patrons.
This Secure, Ready to Deploy E-Rate Solutions webinar, on Tuesday, December 15, 2020 from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. ET, is designed to give you real-world solutions and access to experts about network and endpoint security, Wi‑Fi, and co-managed network services solutions eligible for E-Rate program funding.
Networking For Future (NFF) has been providing E-Rate solutions for over 10 years. We’re pleased to host this unique opportunity for you to learn more about secure, ready to deploy E-Rate solutions, and hear from your IT peers about the funding they’ve received, how they’re spending the funds, and their future plans for the funding.
WHEN Tuesday, December 15, 2020 from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM ET
WHERE This is an online Webex event.
· Chris Peabody – Chief Strategy Officer, Networking For Future
· Pete Burke – Technical Solutions Architect US Channels, Cisco Systems
· Shannon Nagel – Product Sales Specialist, Cisco Meraki
· Glen Carter – Vice President of Technology Services, Networking For Future
· Joshua Cabana – Director of Technology, Trinity Christian School of Fairfax
· Security Solutions For Students, Faculty, Staff, and Patrons
· Making Your High-Density Wi-Fi Vision a Reality
· Co-Managed Network Services
· Trinity Christian School of Fairfax Case Study
· Questions and Answers
We're looking forward to seeing you online.
Questions or Comments? Contact: email@example.com.