- Will the MEEC Member Conference and Vendor Showcase be rescheduled?
The Conference has been rescheduled for Tuesday, October 6, 2020.
- Will the October 6 Conference be held at the same location?
Yes. The October 6 Conference will be held at Martin’s West.
- Do I need to register my company again?
No. All company registrations, along with any Sponsorships and table selections will be forwarded to the October 6 Conference.
- Can I change my registered reps?
MEEC will reach out to the Vendors’ Primary Contacts in early summer, to initiate any changes to the registered reps.
- My company can’t be at the October 6 Conference. What can I do?
Please contact the MEEC Office.
- Do you expect the same turnout for the rescheduled Conference?
Yes, although attendance is always difficult to predict, the MEEC Member Conference and Vendor Showcase appeals to MEEC Members. Before setting the new date, MEEC reviewed potential conflicts and feels secure in the chosen date.