The MEEC Hardware Contract consists of 38 vendor contracts that offer significant discounts on over 280 popular IT manufacturer brands. The contract term is March 15, 2017 – March 14, 2023 and one optional 3-year renewal remains. The 2019 MOD added 28 new brands to the contract and the 2020 MOD added 57 new brands.
The Hardware contracts were awarded through a competitive RFP process in accordance with the USM Procurement Policies and Procedures. Contract approval was granted by the University System of Maryland’s Board of Regents.
|RFP Number: 972016
Contract Number: UMD-972016
Contract Term: 3/15/2017 to 3/14/2023, one optional 3 year extension
- Category 1: Desktop and Portable Computers
- Category 2: Data Storage Systems
- Category 3: Server Class Computers – Virtual Computing Systems
- Category 4: Network Hardware
- Category 5: Peripheral Devices
MEEC Hardware Vendors