The MEEC Hardware Contract consists of 36 vendor contracts that offer significant discounts on over 280+ popular IT manufacturer brands. The contract term is March 15, 2017 – March 14, 2026. New brands were added via MOD’s in 2019 (28), 2020 (57), 2021 (27) and 2022 (6).
The Hardware contracts were awarded through a competitive RFP process in accordance with the USM Procurement Policies and Procedures. Contract approval was granted by the University System of Maryland’s Board of Regents.
|RFP Number: 972016
Contract Number: UMD-972016
Contract Term: 3/15/2017 to 3/14/2026
- Category 1: Desktop and Portable Computers
- Category 2: Data Storage Systems
- Category 3: Server Class Computers – Virtual Computing Systems
- Category 4: Network Hardware
- Category 5: Peripheral Devices
Category 1-5 worksheets provide the vendors’ minimum percentage discounts off their Standard Education List Pricing (SELP) for the brands they represent (unless otherwise noted)
MEEC Hardware Vendors