Securing Your Internet of Things (IoT) Program: Three Real-World Examples – 6.24
A Discussion With CIOs About Smart Communities, Utilities, and Buildings
Your evolving IoT landscape requires a solid security framework. Learn how to secure your IoT ecosystem and improve your overall IoT program success.
Please join Networking For Future (NFF) and our respected speakers for “Securing Your Internet of Things (IoT) Program” on Thursday, June 24 from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. ET and learn from three real-world examples focused on strategy, technical insights, and best practices. This webinar details the challenges to improve security, achieve compliance, and respond to threats faster in an IoT ecosystem.
Hear from ground-breaking industry leaders discussing their IoT security journey:
- Michael Cannon, Chief Technology Officer at Stafford County, Virginia
- Tom Kuczynski, Chief Information Officer at DC Water
- Peter Burke, Technical Security Solutions Architect at Cisco Systems
In this webinar:
- Learn detailed recommendations and specific information to establish a secure IoT foundation
- Discuss multi-platform environment best practices for a secure network
- Technology leaders share real-world examples of how to optimize your IoT solutions
Thursday, June 24 from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. ET
· IoT Security Ecosystem Overview
· Smart Communities Case Study
· Smart Utilities Case Study
· Smart Buildings Case Study
We're looking forward to seeing you online.
Questions or Comments? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org