MEEC offers its Vendors the opportunity to present webinars and in-person seminars.
Webinars and seminars are intended as a Vendor return-on-investment for the products and services that are available under the Vendor’s MEEC agreement. The presentations are on innovative topics of interest to the membership.
- MEEC recognizes that our Vendors are our partners. By offering value added services we strengthen the Vendor and Member relationships and provide greater value to the consortium.
- The MEEC Office assists our Vendors by helping them remain engaged with the MEEC Membership
Webinars and in-person seminars are scheduled during the academic year (mid-September through mid-May), as well as when new MEEC agreements are established.
- MEEC members only
- Offered Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, generally in the morning.
- Typically last 1 hour (45 min with a 15 min Q&A)
- The Vendors schedule the webinar (creating video or call links) or rents space for in-person seminars (UMBC South has conference rooms available for rent).
- MEEC sends email announcements, accepts registrations, and sends reminders with logon information.
- MEEC staff kicks off the webinar and closes them, providing announcements and thanking the presenters and the Members.
Following the presentation:
- Vendors submit recordings and slide decks to the MEEC office within 24 hours.
- MEEC sends the presentation and supporting materials to those registered for the event.
- MEEC posts these items to the MEEC website under Event Journal.
- As these recordings are freely available on the MEEC website, please remove any proprietary information from your presentation or recording
The MEEC Office does not share Member email addresses, unless the member grants permission when registering for an event.
The MEEC Office must have the Vendor’s presentation information listed below, 3 weeks in advance for webinars, and 5 weeks for in-person seminars
- Title of presentation
- Presenters’ names and titles
- Logon information
- Intended audience
Are you ready to book your webinar or in-person seminar? Click here to continue.