- MEEC offers its Vendors the opportunity to present webinars and in-person seminars.
- Webinars and seminars are intended as a Vendor return-on-investment for the products and services that are available under the Vendor’s MEEC agreement. The presentations are on innovative topics of interest to the membership.
- MEEC recognizes that our Vendors are our partners. By offering value added services we strengthen the Vendor and Member relationships and provide greater value to the consortium.
- The MEEC Office assists our Vendors by helping them remain engaged with the MEEC Membership
- Webinars and in-person seminars are scheduled during the academic year (mid-September through mid-May), as well as when new MEEC agreements are established.
- Offered Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, generally in the morning.
- Typically last 1 hour (45 min with a 15 min Q&A)
- The Vendors schedule the webinar (creating video or call links) or rents space for in-person seminars (UMBC South has conference rooms available for rental).
- MEEC sends email announcements, accepts registrations, and sends reminders with logon information.
- MEEC staff kicks off the webinar and closes them, providing announcements and thanking the presenters and the Members.
- Following the presentation:
–Vendors submit recordings and slide decks to the MEEC office within 24 hours.
– MEEC sends the presentation and supporting materials to those registered for the event. MEEC also posts these items to the MEEC website under Event Journal.
- The MEEC Office does not share Member email addresses, unless the member grants permission when registering for an event.
- The MEEC Office must have the Vendor’s presentation information listed below, 3 weeks in advance for webinars, and 5 weeks for in-person seminars
- Title of presentation
- Presenters’ names and titles
- Logon information
- Intended audience
Are you ready to book your webinar or in-person seminar? Click here to continue.