Adobe products are available from Computer Intelligence Association (CIA) under MEEC’s Cumulative Licensing Agreement (CLP) with support under the MEEC Adobe Systems, Inc. Enterprise Term License Agreement (ETLA). These agreements allow MEEC members to deploy Adobe software efficiently and CIA provides a significant discount off Adobe’s suggested education prices.
The contract term is Oct. 1, 2016 – July 1, 2019. K-20 members must first execute a CLP 5.0 Affiliate Agreement to purchase products under the program. Below are the CIA contacts for more information.
||RFP Number: #BPO 5138
Contract Number: #BPO 5138
Contract Term: 10/1/2016 to 7/1/2019
Inside Sales Account Managers– Primary Contacts for Pricing, Quotes, Ordering or Additional Licensing Information
- John Bowers – firstname.lastname@example.org – 301-762-1051 – MEEC Contract Manager
- Hanne Quigley – email@example.com – 301-762-1051 or 877-843-2421 – MEEC Sales Specialist
- Olivia Seiceanu –firstname.lastname@example.org – 301-762-1051 or 877-843-2421 – MEEC Customer Support
General Sales questions or support
- General sales Inquiries or quotes – email@example.com
- CIA Accounting Manager (invoice requests or other financial questions) Smita Gokhale – firstname.lastname@example.org
Purchase orders can be emailed, faxed, or mailed.
Mail: Computer Intelligence Assoc
10425 Dalebrooke Ln
Potomac, MD 20854