MEEC has established an agreement with Adobe Systems, Inc. that has been in effect since April 16, 2008. MEEC/ADOBE ETLA Agreement is in place for purchase of Adobe Creative Cloud. Adobe Enterprise Term License Agreements (ETLA) allow organizations to deploy Adobe software in an efficient, cost effective and targeted manner over the three year term of the agreement. All Adobe products under the CLP program are available for purchase by MEEC members who represent K-20 institutions, once a CLP 5.0 affiliate agreement is executed by the institution. For answers about the CLP or ETLA please contact the MEEC vendor for Adobe.
||RFP Number: #BPO 5138
Contract Number: #BPO 5138
Contract Term: 10/1/2016 to 7/1/2019
Inside Sales Account Managers– Primary Contacts for Pricing, Quotes, Ordering or Additional Licensing Information
- John Bowers – firstname.lastname@example.org – 301-762-1051 – MEEC Contract Manager
- Hanne Quigley – email@example.com – 301-762-1051 or 877-843-2421 – MEEC Sales Specialist
- Olivia Seiceanu –firstname.lastname@example.org – 301-762-1051 or 877-843-2421 – MEEC Customer Support
General Sales questions or support
- General sales Inquiries or quotes – email@example.com
- CIA Accounting Manager (invoice requests or other financial questions) Smita Gokhale – firstname.lastname@example.org
Purchase orders can be emailed, faxed, or mailed.
Mail: Computer Intelligence Assoc
10425 Dalebrooke Ln
Potomac, MD 20854