This six-hour academy is designed to give educators an understanding of how Office 365 can provide the right environment for better learning outcomes, making the learning environment accessible for everyone with the tools and technologies in Office 365. With Office 365, educators will learn how to become more innovative with cloud-based tools, regardless of the device they use. This academy is aimed at educators for whom Office 365 is relatively new and who are looking to implement solutions to classroom problems right away. This training will explore Office 365 through hands-on activities that will introduce educators to OneDrive for Business, Office Online, Microsoft Teams, Forms, Sway, OneNote and Class notebook, as well as get a high-level overview of other tools that can enhance a classroom environment and make it accessible for everyone in today’s diverse classrooms.
· Create, share and sync a document on OneDrive for Business and Office Online
· Explore features and co-author files in Office Online
· Collaborate in Microsoft Teams as a professional learning community
· Use Microsoft Forms to create formative and summative assessments
· Experience Sway as a digital storytelling tool.
· Explore other Microsoft products that can enhance students' learning environment and help teachers create richer learning experiences
· Use Delve to discover, organize, and manage files across Office 365
· Learn simple steps for using Office 365, Office Lens and Windows to make a significant impact for the people who need accessible materials.
Location In-Person Event:
Microsoft Eldridge Training Center
6518 Meadowridge Rd Suite 200Elkridge, MD 21075