Apple Security Tech Talk
Apple designed iOS and macOS with security at the core. You’re invited to a presentation about the security features built into iOS and macOS.
- Learn about the new iOS 10 and macOS Sierra security announcements from WWDC.
- Understand the security architectures of iOS and macOS and how to integrate them into your education enterprise.
- Hear how system security is designed so both software and hardware are secure across all components of every iOS device.
- Discover the advanced technologies in macOS that work together to constantly monitor, encrypt, and update every Mac.
- Hear about the privacy measures Apple employs to protect a user’s data.
- See how iCloud keeps personal information and data secure.
- Learn how iOS provides layers of protection to ensure that apps are signed, verified, and sandboxed to protect user data.
Don’t miss this special opportunity to receive technical information and guidance from an Apple security engineer.
Date: Thursday, August 25th
Time: 1:00-3:30PM ET
Location: Apple’s office in Reston Town Center, 6th Floor, Mt. Vernon room
Address: 11921 Freedom Drive, Reston VA 20191
Parking: There is abundant free parking in the garage directly across from the 11921 Freedom Dr. building. After you park, enter the 11921 Freedom Dr. building and take the elevator to the 6th floor. Please sign in with the receptionist and proceed to the Mt. Vernon seminar room to your right.
RSVP: Please email email@example.com if you plan to attend this free event. Seating is limited.