The MEEC Hardware Agreement consists of 40 vendor contracts that offer significant discounts on over 280 popular IT manufacturer brands. The contract term is March 15, 2017 – March 14, 2020 and includes two optional 3-year renewals.
The contracts were awarded through a competitive RFP process in accordance with the USM Procurement Policies and Procedures. Contract approval was granted by the University System of Maryland’s Board of Regents.
|RFP Number: #972016
Contract Number: #UMD-972016
Contract Term: 3/15/2017 to 3/14/2020, two optional 3 year extensions
- Category 1: Desktop and Portable Computers
- Category 2: Data Storage Systems
- Category 3: Server Class Computers – Virtual Computing Systems
- Category 4: Network Hardware
- Category 5: Peripheral Devices
MEEC Approved Hardware Vendors